Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: HELP!!! Please.

Thank you for your reply. It is very frustrating then having sat for 55 minutes on the number ending 3701 to be told they cannot help - when it is that number that I need after all. I do feel I am going round in circles. This is day 8 of trying to get some assistance.
  • HELP!!! Please.

Please could somebody from HMRC help me as Im slowly losing the will. we are a Vat agent and we are having ID credential issues. I have so far spent the entire morning on hold on 2 different numbers - 0300 200 3600 and 0300 200 3701 - when I have finally got connected on both I am told I am calling the wrong number and each one has advised me to call he other one. Furthermore the Webchat facility is no longer available? If there is somebody out there that can advise where I need to direct my call to I would be eternally grateful. Thank You.
  • Agent Services Account Issues

We are a Vat Agent for MTD. The director who originally set this up and who the ASA is assigned to is no longer contactable and did not reassign access before going AWOL. How can we gain access to our ASA and reassign access to the account to a.n.other users within our company.
  • Linking MTD software with our clients

We are experiencing authorisation issues trying to link our new MTD software to our clients. Furthermore when we try to log into our ASA the log-in credential are incorrect although it is the same credentials we used to originally register our clients for MTD. Tried calling several times but have been advised there are no issues and it is the bridging software. As a result unable to file any Apr-Jun returns and just seem to be going round in circles.