Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Dear Admin, I have just moved (December 2022) from UK to Italy, and I am entitled for the split year treatment. I was employed at a UK company. I have always been employed under a company and therefore I never did any tax declaration forms. Should I do anything right now to "declare" my abroad status? Should I fill any form right now or should I wait until the end of this fiscal year? Which form should I fill? Many thanks for your help, Marco