Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Foreign income

    Hello Admin, I am a UK resident and am employed permanently. Last fiscal year, I had a royalty payment from a US publishing house, which exceeded £300. I understand that I have to submit the tax return for this income, and this is a foreign income. Can you please clarify which form I have to submit, and what fields should I fill? I checked the self-assessment form; however, none of the form fields looks suitable. Thank you.