Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: RSU taxation

    Thank you I understand I need to put the income under "Tips and other payments not on your P60" (i.e., value of 10 RSUs) Do I put the tax paid in the section "Employment, self-employment and other income which you paid foreign tax on", where I will include the value of 5 RSUs under "Foreign Tax Paid" (as this is number of RSUs withheld), and 10 RSUs under "Taxable Amount" (same amount as reported under tips and other payments)? To be clear, the shares were withheld to cover for UK Income Tax / NI due, but I need to put it in the foreign section of the return? If relevant, my employer is US-based and the RSUs are on US shares as well
  • RSU taxation

    I have received 10 RSUs from my employer in Sep-2020. My employer has withheld 5 shares to cover for income tax / NI due They do not appear on my P60 Do I need to report these RSUs and the withheld tax on my self assessment, and if so where?