Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Money transfer

    Hello, I am currently working in the UK as a EU citizen (with pre-settlement). I’m planning to buy a property with the help of a family loan (interest free) sent by my mother. Would I have to declare anything or have to get taxed by receiving this transfer from a foreign bank account (Sweden)? Also, is there any limit of how much I am able to receive? Thank you in advance.