Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • USA Pension & Social Security in UK Bank Account for UK Citizen

    Hi, My grandparent is trying to file their Tax-Return for last tax year. They receive a pension and some other various benefit payments (USD) from their deceased spouse into their UK Bank Account. How do you convert these amounts to (GBP)? A lot of the online services require the figures in GBP and even checking the self assessment tax form from HMRC it is in (GBP). For self assessment are the figures required in (USD) or (GBP) and do we have to convert the amount ourselves? Look forward to hearing a response. L ",