Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • 2 self employed people working together

    Hi, I am now leaving a full time employed position to go self employed, my first Job requires me bringing in additional labour to assist. How does this work for tax purposes? Can the customer pay me directly and I then pay the additional labour from my account and record it or is it easier if the customer pays us independently?