Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • What to do after receiving UTR via post?

    Hello, I had to file a CWF1 form to register for self-assessment (I did not match the criteria to prove my identity online). I have now received my UTR via post. Do I need to wait for a paper self-assessment now? Or can I sign in online? I have tried signing in but I am encountering the same problem I had during registration (I don't have a UK passport/driving license, etc.). Thank you, C
  • Invoicing in a foreign currency

    Hello, I am self employed and I recently did some work for a client in Europe. Can I send them my invoice with euros? However, I will receive the money in pounds via bank transfer. Hence, the invoice amount and the received amount will be in different currencies. How does that work? How do you invoice for a client in a different currency?