Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Register 4 UTR

    Posted the SA1 v2.2 form in 1st June to HMRC to register for self assessment and to get a UTR sent by post. Can’t get through on phone lines to check but haven’t received anything back as yet. How long does this process take is there delays and what should I do if this is missing. Should I refill and post the form again?
  • Chargeable Event Certificate

    My son received monies from a bond held in Isle of Man which was invested after the death of his father. He has received a Chargeable event certificate. I understand that he will need to register for self assessment to declare this to HMRC. Please can someone advise where he fills in this type of income on the forms as it is classed as being held offshore (foreign).