Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Employed and self employed

    Please could anyone advise. My main job is as an employed member of staff where I pay PAYE. However I am also considering doing some tutoring with agencies as a freelance worker. Do I need to declare my earnings if I earn less than a £1000 from the freelance work?