Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Paying class 2 voluntary NI insurance

    I am not currently working is not entitled by other means to qualify for credits towards the State Pension. What is the easiest way to pay class 2 NI contributions? I read that I can complete a self assessment tax return. Just want to see if there's an easier way (as I do not have to complete a tax return otherwise).