Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Non-resident director of UK limited company living abroad

    I have been the director of a UK limited company since 2014. I am a UK national and was until recently a UK resident. I have since moved permanently to Germany. I do not work at all in the UK any longer. I continue to pay income tax, PAYE and national insurance in the UK, as the director of the UK limited company. I would, however, like to transfer all of my tax obligations to Germany, if possible, to make the administration easier. Primary question: What are my UK income tax, PAYE and national insurance obligations, now that I am living and working abroad permanently?