Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Rebranding and Website building costs

Hi Thanks for your reply. We are a charity organisation. Thanks Bic
  • Rebranding and Website building costs

Hi We have spent a lot of money this year to rebuild our brand and website which include: - new website design - new logo design - new film production costs for used on advert Can we capitalise all these costs? Thank you 
  • RE: First VAT return for Partial exemption

Hi Thank you for your email. Could I ask you how I should calculate the partial exemption please? As our business has reached the threshold for VAT by one new taxable supply we have - the use of our charity name and logo (we never received a payment from any corporate before and this 1st payment immediately takes us over the VAT threshold). So I dont really know how to calculate the partial exemption percentage as there was not a taxable business supply prior to registration. Thank you so much for your help
  • RE: First VAT return for Partial exemption

Hi Thank you so much for your reply. We have some invoices paid for services longer than 6 months prior to registration date. However the services we paid is for a whole year which includes the period cover 6 months prior to registration date and from registration date, so basically we paid in advance. Can we still claim the input VAT for that invoice? Thank you
  • First VAT return for Partial exemption

Hi We have recently registered for VAT. We are a charity and also have exempt supply so we will run our VAT under partial exemption scheme. Can we still claim input VAT pre registration like a normal VAT scheme for our first VAT return? Thanks Bic