Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Tax on German pension

    i receive a German state pension and an English one. I reside in the UK. The German Finanzamt (RiA) send me a letter that they want to calculate my tax . I need for tis reason a EU/EEA certificate which needs to be confirmed by HMRC. How do I do this? Thanks