Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Do I need to file Self Assessment?

    Hello, I am currently employed full-time with a company, However Intend to pick up some freelance work separately from the company I work for soon. The income from the freelance job will total up to be under £500. My question is do I declare this and if so how? With a self-assement form? Thanks