Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Earnings before entering the UK

    Hi, I entered the UK on 22 Apr 2022 and I received my last income as an employee in Hong Kong in mid Apr 2022. May I know do I have to declare this period's (6 Apr 2022 - mid Apr 2022) earnings when filling in the tax return? Is Spilt Year Treatment needed? If so, could you please advise on the procedure if I fill in my tax return online?