Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    HI HMRC Admin, I have filed the tax return online and come to know I need to submit SA109 for split year treatment afterwards. Do I need to redraw my submission online and return the whole set in one go? Or I can just mail the SA109 independently? Thank you.