Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Split-year treatment/Foreign Income

    Hi. I’m a UK tax resident in tax year 21/22. I worked in HK from Apr-Jun 21 & moved to UK in Jul 21. I paid all tax in HK before moving to UK. I understand that I have to fill in SA109 for applying a split-year treatment. Apart from submitting SA100 & SA109, do I need to fill in SA106 to report my salary & pensions income which came from HK before I moved to UK? Thanks.