Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi HMRC admin I have quit my job in HK in Sept-2021 and enter to Uk in oct-2021. I have no income between Oct-2021 to 5th april 2022. Do I need to do self assessment and apply split? Do I need to apply tax return for 2021/2022.