Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • property oversea

    Dear HMRC If I am a foreign national with permanent leave to remain in the United Kingdom. My father (he is a malaysian and residing in malaysia) has passed away and his assets (house) pass to me. I intend to stay in the house (Malaysia) without a rent. Do I have to pay Tax in the United Kingdom? For your information I am a disabled Person. And what to do if i am british citizen? Please advice Thank You