Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: HMRC cheque for tax refund

    Hi. I've recently found a few old cheques from HMRC with a tax refund. And when I mean old, I mean like about 8-10 years old. I remember looking for them back then and just assumed that I must have lost them when I was moving house, but just came across them in the recent house move. How can I contact HMRC to request that the cheques are re-issued? I also have a cheque from the beginning of this year than is already expired. Who do I need to speak to to get a new one please? Many thanks in advance for your help. Kind regards,