Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • NI Contributions refund after moving abroad

    Can an EEA citizen who resided in the UK for the past 10 years and paid NI Contributions, ask for a refund of their contributions when they settle back in their country of origin (EEA)? Or can the contributions count towards the contribution paid in the EEA country and towards that country final state pension? Thank you