Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: High income child benefit charge

    Hi, we contacted but they said they can not amend due to not having a notification from child benefit. Should a phone call be enough then?
  • High income child benefit charge

    Hi we have filled out self assessment due to earning over 60k My partner no longer claims child benefit and not done so since nov 21 I still have child benefit charge on my tax code which is reducing my personal allowance, I am already paying what we owe back through my tax code. How do I get this removed as we are not claiming no more.