Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • gifts to religious minister

    I am minister of religion and non-Uk resident, I received cash gift from the church in the UK for two weeks non work visitation, do I have to declare this gift to the HMRC and pay tax. Is there any relevant links to share to read more about cash gifts to non-UK residents in the UK