Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: When to send an Individual DT

    I think I need to fill in this form because I am resident in France and I receive bank account interest in the UK. It seems like I need to fill in the form and then have it stamped by my local tax office. If this is correct, they will need the form in French. I can only find it in English - do I just provide a translated copy myself or is there an official french version somewhere?