Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Double Taxation with US

    I wanna have a website with affilate link by partnership with US company. I have to fill W-8BEN. I live in UK and my business is located in UK. To aviod double tax I use article 7 , paragraf 6. Now I need to now how many % of tax I have refil for this type of business to fill W-8BEN. Thanks for help

    I make a website with affilate links from company from USA. To register to affilate program I need to fill tax form W-8BEN. I am pernament residental in UK. I know that is article 7 but I don't know paragraph. Also I'm not sure rate that is 0% or 5%? Did I need fill some forms to HMRC now or only on self assesment , If yes which one ? I need to know what I should write in this form : Special rates and conditions (if applicable—see instructions):*The beneficial owner is claiming the provisions of Article and paragraph of the treaty identified online 9 above to claim a ........ % rate of withholding on (specify type of income) Explain the additional conditions in the Article the beneficial owner meets to be eligible for the rate of withholding:........