Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Private residence relief and self assessment

    Hello, I sold an oversea property at Feb2022 and it is qualified for full private residence relief. It is owned by me and my wife (50:50). As I have other foreign income, I will need to do self assessment. While my wife doesn't have any income, she will not submit self assessment. But for this property, do we both need to submit sa108 to report the CGT? Thanks!