Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Chargeable event gain for income

    Hi I have a chargeable event gain that is subject to income tax. I am not sure if I need to complete a tax return. The gain is £18k, this does not move me into higher rate tax when added to my other income. Do I need to complete a tax return ? I don't normally do one.