You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
I am being asked two questions in my self-assessment that I'm not sure how to answer:
- Amount of underpaid tax for earlier years included in your tax code for 2021-22 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding).
- Amount of estimated underpaid tax for 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022 to be included in your PAYE tax code for 6 April 2022 to 5 April 2023 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding)
I have lost my PAYE Notices of Coding
- There are no PAYE Notices of Coding available under Self Assessment > View Your Payments > View PAYE Coding Notices
- The home screen says I paid the right amount of tax for 2020 to 2021
- Is there another way to answer the two questions above from the information available on the Government Gateway? If so, how?
- If not, is it possible to request re-prints of PAYE Coding Notices? If so, how?