Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Universal Credit on Self Assessment

    Hello I am on universal credit I report my expenses using the mileage 0.45 and I have been told from universal credit department to not but any more expenses such as car insurance, car service, road tax and the Mot because all its on the flat rate which is 0.45 So can I claim the full cost of car insurance ,car service, road tax and the Mot expenses on my tax return .thanks