Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Money transfer

    Hello, I have some saving accounts in France and I do have to fill up a self assessment in order to pay my taxes on the interests in the UK. If I wanted to transfer some money from my French bank account to my English bank account, do I have to declare or mention it somewhere? Will I have to pay taxes on the amount of money I am transferring to the Uk? And what is the maximum amount I can transfer in one go? Thank you