Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Higher Income Charge - Child Benefit

    Hello, I need some guidance with regards to my tax return. I want to know what I am to declare on the tax return regarding income. I have included my salary using my p60 and charitable donations. However I have a small amount of 'miscellaneous' income from freelance work. I understand that this can come under the Trading Allowance, but when I include this information the system wants to tax me on this income. Likewise if I include savings interest. Is savings interest (within the PSA) to be declared or not? Many thanks.