Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: HMRC cheque for tax refund

    I am a UK citizen resident in Spain and I work remotely in Scotland. I received a tax rebate on my earnings by cheque from HMRC and my bank does not accept cheques. Can I send the cheque to my parents and have them pay it in on my behalf? If not, what options do I have?Regards.