Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Self Assessment Options

In order to view, or amend last year's Self-Assessment, there is a process, Tax Return Options: Follow the link 'tax return options'. Choose the year from the drop down menu and select the 'Go' button. Select the 'View return' button. Follow the link 'view calculation'. Follow the link 'view and print your calculation'. Follow the link 'print your full calculation' - you can currently view and print up to 2 years but this will increase to 3 years from April 2015 and 4 years from April 2016. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work. I clicked on 'View Return' but didn't then get any 'View Calculation' option. I needt to see last year's Return becxause my computer crashed recently and everything for last year was lost - Paperless Office! I have records for every other year, but not 2019-20. Has anyone else found this. Or found a solution? I've tried calling but can't wait all day for an Adviser. I tried the Automated Chat and when I asked for an Adviser, was told 'All our Advisers are busy' with no option to hold on. Answers on a Postcard please.