Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Non resident landlord?

    Hi HMRC, Myself and my wife have been paying our rental income tax by SA for a few years. We have a declaration of trust in place, so only a few hundred comes to my way every year. Do I need to continue with SA or not? I believe rental income less than 1000 GBP/yr makes me this correct? Finally, we have just moved abroad to live for the foreseeable future. We must register as non-resident landlords - do we both need to do this or will my wife alone be sufficient, as this is where most of the proceeds go? Please advise us, Thank you, 

    Name removed admin