Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Gift tax for cash gift from overseas

    Hi I am an UK Tax Payer and resident in UK. My brother from Ireland wishes to gift me a sum of money which will be approximately over £50,000. Can you confirm that I do not need to pay income tax on this and I can have it transferred to my UK (Stg) bank account. Thank you