Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: HMRC cheque for tax refund

    I am also waiting for something similar. The unfortunate thing is that HMRC wants to stick to outdated procedures, like sending cheques that no bank in Europe takes. I called their helpline several times, but they insist on cheques and keep confirming they don't do bank transfers. So i guess all our refunds are lost......