Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: How to pay Voluntary contributions to fill gaps

Hello .... I submitted a CF83 form in May 23 and have checked on my Gateway account that shows"completed" - i have requested that messages are sent to me on the Gateway account (and E mail) - but i have received nothing .... is there a number i can phone to confirm that i can now pay my Class 2 shortfall payments, what years i need to pay and how i go about paying them ....ps: is there a way i could check these on line (my gateway account shown Class 1 payments, not Class 2) - then agree the years, then pay on line ? Look forward to hearinf from you ...
  • RE: State Pension Contributions Living Abroad

Hello ..... i looked on my Gateway account and my CF83 form was loogged as received on 2nd May 2023 .... When can I realistically expect this to be actioned ?? and how will I know ??
  • RE: State Pension Contributions Living Abroad

I posted a letter back to the uk today 19th April 2023 (from Thailand) enclosing form CF 83 to have me amended to Class 2 contributions ..... Reading earlier comments - There seems to be a 6 month back-log .... Is this still corect ? - Say my letter arrives at your offices on 1st May 2023 - when do you think my request will be actioned and a reply sent to me.. ?.. Thank you ....