Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: New EORI not linked to gateway account so can't subscribe to CDS

Hello, thank you for your response. I am confused though. I received a reminder of my government gateway ID but it was my personal gateway ID and not my limited company gateway? Also the CDS access we have is for the old EORI number that is supposed to be deactivated and not the new VAT linked EORI. Please can you provide further assistance? Many thanks Lauren
  • New EORI not linked to gateway account so can't subscribe to CDS

I'm hoping someone can help me because I've been trying to get this problem resolved for months with no luck. Our company had a non VAT linked EORI number then we VAT registered and received a new VAT linked EORI number. I have subsequently been told that the old EORI is not deactivated. I am trying to register for the CDS with the new EORI but I can't and get the error message ' your Government Gateway account is not linked to this EORI'. I presume that our Government Gateway is still linked to the old deactivated EORI but I don't know how to get the old EORI removed. The EORI team say that the digital team need to do it and the digital team say the EORI team need to do. CDS team say its the digital or EORI team. No one seems to be able to help but we urgently need access. Please help! Thanks