Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Digital Nomad Visa staying less 183 days a year

    I am looking into the digital nomad visa for Spain and want to ensure there are no tax implications for my company. I am looking at a couple of scenarios: 1. If I plan to make full use of the visa and are resident for more than 183 days then I would pay tax in Spain and I would be tax registered in Spain and pay any owed and this would not be my employers responsibility who would just continue to pay me PAYE? 2. If I only plan to work