Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: U112 doc code error - Importer's Knowledge

The upgrade over the weekend has caused absolutely massive problems. We cannot submit any declarations using QUOTA or SUCROSE content, the Fiscal Rep for PIVA has gone. I have escalated to CDS query management team as NCH direct you to CDS and CDS Help do not respond or help. CDS has been implemented by HMRC but they offer no guidance or assist.
  • RE: CDS Not Showing in Government Gateway

I queried this myself and was told you cannot access it this way which is completely illogical. Select Subscribe to CDS and then select 'Get your Postponed VAT statement' once logged in you will see the option at the top of the page to 'View your customs financial accounts' and should be able to get in. This is the only way I can access our CDS account for authorisations etc.
  • C21 Declarations

We have an ETSF and not all agents hold an inland badge so have been requesting we clear their non-inventory linked entries using a C21 to clear the UCN. I am aware C21 is used to clear inventory linked shipments but do believe a C21 should be used for specific simplified declarations and not just to clear a UCN where another agent cannot. Please advise if this is a correct process?