Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Income from foreign NRE account

    Hello HMRC. I didn't know I had to declare my savings account interest in the UK as I was filling my tax returns in India. I have been living in the UK since Dec 2017. What do I need to do to correct this? I have never filled SA as I am employed and taxes are deducted before salary is paid. I want to be compliant and do not to be seen as someone who is evading taxes. I would be grateful for your advice. I look forward to your help. Thank you. Kind regards.