Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Tax return

    Hi, Thanks for your reply. I am self-employed but my income is from Hong Kong. I would like to ask if I have to fill both "self-employment" pages (page 1 Your turnover) and "Addition information" pages (page 2 foreign earnings not taxable in the UK)
  • RE: Tax return

    Thanks for your reply. I have another question. I resigned last September, 2021 in Hong Kong and my pension account termination day is the same day. The corresponding payment was separated into two parts and delivered to me on Nov, 2021 and May 2022 (I don't know why they separate into two parts). Therefore I need to submit interest gain of bank accounts (except ISA account in UK) after arrival in UK. However, I am not sure if I have to report my pension in tax return on "foreign" pages? In fact, there is no interest gain of my pension after Sept 2021. I would therefore appreciate it if you can give me a hand!! Thanks!
  • Tax return

    I am an immigrant and arrived in UK last October. Should I report my foreign income earned between last April and October in tax return?