Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Non-resident self-employed doing some work in the UK

    Good afternoon, I am a non-resident, but UK domiciled individual. I am a self employed consultant working as a sole trader but do some of my consulting work for a UK company and am present in the UK for this (approx 20% of my time). The rest of my time and work is carried out overseas. Am I liable for UK income tax only on the portion of my income earned in the UK or on all of my income? Thanks.