Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • How do you receive recoverable amount payments

    I have submitted my CIS deductions monthly and done the calculate what I owe HMRC. Final submissions submitted etc, so no further “admin” to do from our side as far as I can tell. Corporation tax has been paid. Last year accountant had to write a letter in order for the recoverable amount to be recouped but he says this should happen automatically. Still nothing received for this year, is it something that we do have to send a letter in order to claim the payment?