Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Oversea Income

    Hi, I am an insurance agent on commission basis. I am receiving limited amount of commission from an oversea insurance company for clients' insurance policy auto-renewal only - the commission is deposited in my oversea bank account monthly. How can I report these oversea foreign income in self assessment? I am not allowed to sell any new policy to my client while I am in UK, per the insurance company law. Thanks!