Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Car Leasing

Hi I have read some of the content that is posted but I still cannot seem to understand something. I work as a dentist and am self employed. I would like to get a car on lease (monthly payment plan). The car will be mainly used to go to work (at a dental practice). Will that lease count as a business expense as it will mainly be for work (i.e. I understand the journey and fuel may not, but the actual car lease). Something which I don't normally do, but have done, is take dental lab work straight from the practice to a dental laboratory which also is near my home. Now I am under the impression, that travel between home and work is not classified as an expense, however, if I travel from work to the laboratory (as a duty of dropping off lab stuff) and the laboratory is close to home, may I still claim the jounrye between work and the laboratory and not claim laboratory to home. Hope that makes sense.
  • Online Business

I have a company and I did a bit of online retail business (dropshipping), made no gains and a loss of -£1200. Can you please guide me to what I need to do, because I believe I need to submit something for corporate tax purposes. Cheers