Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: tax assessment for Dubai income

Thanks for your reply.. I am completely lost and I have been through those pages which you asked me to read.. Please clarify if I will be still paying uk tax even after April 2022, while I am working full time in dubai.. Will I be paying uk tax for the year April 2022 to April 2023 while I am working full time in dubai, and not working in UK.. Thanks
  • RE: tax assessment for Dubai income

Thanks for your reply So as per the rule I was UK resident in the year 2021 as I was in UK for more than180!days, so I will taxed in the amount I earned in Dubai from December 2021 to 5 April 2022.. After that I was not A UK resident so I will my pay tax for the year after April 2022.. Can I do it as split year for the year 2021? Or I have to pay taxes in UK for both 2021 and 2022? Or only tax for December 2021 to 5 April 2022? Thanks
  • tax assessment for Dubai income

Hi I worked in UK till Novemeber 2021 and then moved to Dubai from December 2021 till now. While filing my HMRC tax assessment for THE YEAR 2021, Do I need to disclose my Dubai income and is it taxable with HMRC Or it is exempted from HMRC INCOME TAX? I still work in Dubai till March 2023. Please reply.. Thanks
  • tax of earning while working in Isle of Man

Hi I am UK resident and mainly work in UK. I did some locum job for 3-4 weeks in Isle of Man and earned about 15000 pounds, While doing self assessment do i need to declare it or i should not declare it as i worked for less than a month there? No tax was paid in Isle of Man..Will i have to pay tax in UK to HMRC? thanks for your help.