Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Money transfer

    I’m a Canadian citizen, resident in the UK and wish to transfer monies from Canada to the UK. The money was left to me by my late mother and relevant taxes have been paid in Canada. It’s not income so I can’t see that I’d need to pay income tax on the UK on it ? Would this be correct please ? Thanks in advance. Joe.