Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Consulting income from overseas

    Hi, I receive consulting (not an employee) income every month from an overseas company (Singapore). I am fully resident in the UK. When I complete the self-employment section of my self assessment tax return it refers to the "company", and requests their revenues etc, but I am just paid as a individual. Do I input the "company name" as just my name? For revenues do I just put the amount that I was paid by the company I was contracting to? Thanks